Monday, November 24, 2014

Family Home Evening & Baseball

The  pictures from the last blog were from a family home evening in Mesquite about baseball so we all got a cap. Sister McCarthy gave the lesson it was very good. We had some great food, about 12 people or so, all in all it was a great evening. The other picture is the Sister's conference for all sisters in our zone it was a very spiritual meeting lasting all day. They served us brunch it was some good breakfast foods.  I attended institute today we learned about Paul & went through some of the letters he wrote. I'm learning so much that I didn't know now if I can just remember it all.  I tended  2 little boys the other day because the Mom has been on bed rest for the last 6 weeks the Relief Society has been taking in meals & watching the kids for 3 hours a day.  The oldest one which is 2 1/2 or 3 threw a royal fit cause his mom was going to the Dr. so I tried to pick him off the floor in front of the door so mom could get out & needless to say that was not a good idea for my neck & back. Out came the ice bags, my shocker, ibuprofen, a trip to the chiropractor and some serious praying but I think it's maybe working if I could just take a day or so off, nope none of that I have places to be & people to see. It was a gorgeous day with some beautiful colored leaves I seen on the way to Dallas. The temperature was up in the 60's so no one can complain about that. Just a quick note to tell ya about the pictures. May you catch your turkey & may you have someone to share it with.  Just a few more pictures from family home evening. The sister missionary & her husband our farmers from WA.



No comments:

Post a Comment