Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pictures from my world








There were bikes, boxes, bags & luggage on 2 sides of the church house as missionaries were being transferred.  I told Santa what I wanted & he just shook his head & said I hadn't been good enough this year but maybe next. My new companion Sister Horsburgh we're going to the rest home to play trivia. I'm learning so much from these guys, the oldest one is 97, I ask him why he was so smart, he told because he eats celery so I've been eating celery but I haven't noticed any difference yet. The beautiful plants were at the rest home. I had to go have a few adjustments on my back, neck, arm & about my whole body. The doctor won't take any money because I'm a missionary. He works on all missionaries FREE. Just a few pictures from my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment